A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Collier Insurance has a heritage going back to 1911. We are committed to outstanding customer service, and have an entrepreneurial sales culture. It’s a great place to work featuring the following:
- 39 hour work week
- Flexible paid time off program
- Competitive salary levels
- 401K, company paid retirement program
- Company paid health insurance
- Paid educational programs
We are always receptive to talking to qualified, ambitious people.
»PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT MANAGER
We have an immediate opening in our growing personal lines account department. We’re looking for somebody with good knowledge of the personal lines industry and who is versed in the unique requirements of the MidSouth marketplace.
This is an interesting job involving the management of the overall workflow for each account assigned to them with input from their assigned Producer(s) including marketing of both new and renewal business, day-to-day servicing responsibilities, and delegation of appropriate tasks to Assistant, as applicable. You’ll be assigned to a sales team, working both independently and as a member of a team, with daily contact with our clients as you complete applications, process endorsements, and sometimes participate in the presentation of proposals with assigned Producer(s). We require the following traits:
- Licensed in Property/Casualty in your home State;
- Experienced with AMS360 and ImageRight a plus;
- Ability to quote online several carriers such as Hanover, Pure, NWPC, Encompass, Travelers, MET, etc. Good knowledge of their websites;
- Excellent attention to details a must;
- A commitment to ongoing education as evidenced by participation in CISR, CIC, CPCU, or other professional development programs;
- Ability to follow directions while working independently;
- Good communication skills a must, as well as basic computer skills; and
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Insurance with a successful track record as a Commercial CSR or Account Manager.
Collier Insurance is a stable, growing Independent Agency. We are committed to excellence in customer service and seek associates with a similar mindset. Great salary and working conditions in a safe, convenient East Memphis location. We have a progressive Paid Time Off policy and a wide array of benefits including company paid health insurance.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
»ACCOUNT MANAGER ASSISTANT (Benefits or P&C)
If you are committed to providing excellent customer service and are very detail oriented, Collier Insurance is interested in hearing from you. No insurance experience is necessary, but former customer service type work in a corporate office environment is preferred.
In your role as a P&C Assistant to our Account Managers, you will handle notices of cancellation, reinstatements, payments, certificates of insurance, certificate renewals, endorsement processing, rating, data entry, policy checking and other responsibilities as needed.
As a Benefits Assistant to our Account Managers you will handle large account bill reconciliation, process enrollment changes/terminations, establish new accounts/renewals files, assist with HRA administration and COBRA notifications and other duties.
For either position, proficiency with Office products Outlook, Word, and Excel is required. We offer an in-house training program, company-paid ongoing education (insurance licensing, insurance professional development programs, etc.), and the ability to move-up within the agency.
Collier Insurance was founded in 1911 and is a stable, growing Independent Agency. We offer competitive salaries, flexible paid time off program, 401k, company-paid retirement program, company paid health insurance, etc.
Email your resume to email@example.com or fax it to 901-529-2916.